A discourse had in the College-Hall at Cambridge, March 27. 1722. Before the baptism of R. Judah Monis [electronic resource] : By Benj. Colman, V.D.M. To which are added three discourses written by Mr. Monis himself, The truth, The whole truth, and, Nothing but the truth. One of which was deliver'd by him at his baptism
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
- Boston : Printed [by Samuel Kneeland] for Daniel Henchman, and sold at his shop over against the Old Brick Church in Cornhill, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, i, 1 unnumbered page, 27, 3 unnumbered pages, iv, vi, 36, 2 unnumbered pages, 40, 2 unnumbered pages, 26 pages ; 8⁰.
- Each of the four discourses has separate title page and pagination; the third and fourth are signed continuously. None of the discourses is known to have been issued separately.
Samuel Kneeland is named as printer on the title pages of the individual discourses.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2324
Rosenbach, A.S.W. Amer. Jewish bib., 17
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW38062.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475948