An answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's accusation [electronic resource] : By Francis De La Pillonniere, ... Containing an account of his behaviour, and sufferings, amongst the Jesuits. Of his leaving their society, and afterwards turning Protestant. ... Shewing likewise that the principles profess'd by Dr. Snape, are such as justify the main pretensions, and cruelties, of the Church of Rome. To which is added, an appendix of letters from Jesuits, and others, relating to the foregoing account. With a preface, by the ... Bishop of Bangor
- La Pilonnière, François de, 1680-
- London : printed for James Knapton, and Tim. Childe, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 71, 1 unnumbered page, 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT22086.
View MARC record | catkey: 3476019