Marvellous things done by the right hand and holy arm of God in getting him the victory [electronic resource] : A sermon preached the 18th of July, 1745. Being a day set apart for solemn thanksgiving to almighty God, for the reduction of Cape Breton by His Majesty's New England forces, under the command of the Hounourable William Pepperrell, Esq; lieutenant-general and commander in chief, and covered by a squadron of His Majesty's ships from Great Britain, commanded by Peter Warren, Esq; By Charles Chauncy, D.D. Pastor of a church in Boston. [Three lines from Judges].
- Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787
- Boston : Printed and sold by T. Fleet, at the Heart and Crown in Cornhill, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Half-title: Dr. Chauncy's thanksgiving-sermon for the reduction of Cape Breton.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5558
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 12324
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 17920
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20721.
View MARC record | catkey: 3476097