The Scripture-doctrine of original sin, stated and defended [electronic resource] : In a summer-morning's conversation, between a minister and a neighbour. Containing remarks on a late anonymous pamphlet, intitled, "A winter-evening's conversation, upon the doctrine of original sin, between a minister and three of his neighbours, accidently met," &c. With an appendix, in reply to a supplement in the New-Haven edition of that pamphlet. By Peter Clark, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Danvers. Recommended in a preface by several ministers. [Seven lines of quotations].
- Clark, Peter, 1694-1768
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland, opposite to the Probate Office in Queen-Street, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 132, 24 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Sewall, Joseph, 1688-1769
- Preface signed by Joseph Sewall and four others.
A reply to the work by Samuel Webster published in 1757.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8103
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 13350
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW2991.
View MARC record | catkey: 3476104