Mensa mystica [electronic resource] : or, a discourse concerning the sacrament of the Lords supper. In which the ends of its institution are so manifested; our addresses to it so directed; our behaviour there and afterward, so composed; that we may not lose the benefits which are to be received by it. With several prayers and thanksgivings inserted, to make it of more general use. Hereunto is added Aqua genitalis: a discourse concerning baptism, in which is inserted a brief discourse to perswade to a confirmation of the baptismal vow. By Simon Patrick, D.D. now Lord Bishop of Ely
- Patrick, Simon, 1626-1707
- London : printed for Ri. Chiswell, at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1702.
- The sixth edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, xxxiv, 420 pages ; 8⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Aqua genitalis
- "Aqua genitalis" is of the fifth edition and has a separate titlepage.
Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books, Tract Supplement reel E3 a fragment with title page only.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT103414.
View MARC record | catkey: 3476227