Optical Fiber Sensor Technology [electronic resource] : Applications and Systems / edited by K. T. V. Grattan, B. T. Meggitt
- Grattan, K. T. V.
- Boston, MA : Springer US : Imprint: Springer, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 322 p. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Meggitt, B. T. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Optoelectronics, Imaging and Sensing Series, 1389-6806 ; 3
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This book builds on the foundation laid by Optical Fiber Sensor Technology, Volumes I and II. In those volumes the material covered encompassed the fundamentals and underlying principles of the subject and the progress in devices and their associated technology which has taken place in recent years. Optical Fiber Sensor Technology, Volume III concentrates on the applications of the technology and systems that rely upon it with a particular emphasis upon physical sensors. Edited by two scientists with a wide knowledge of the field and the community, the book brings together leading academics and practitioners in a comprehensive and incisive treatment of the subject. This is an essential reference both for researchers working and teaching in optical fiber sensor technology and for industrial users who need to be aware of current developments in optical fiber sensor devices and new areas of the associated technology.
- 9781475760774 and 9781441947369 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 34815603