Oxford textbook of palliative nursing [electronic resource] / edited by Betty R. Ferrell, RN, PhD, MA, FAAN, FPCN, CHPN, Professor and Director, Department of Nursing Research and Education, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California, Nessa Coyle, ACHPN, PhD, FAAN, Consultant, Palliative Care and Clinical Ethics in Oncology, New York, New York, Judith A. Paice, PhD, RN, FAAN, Director of Cancer Pain Program, Division of Hematology-Oncology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
- Additional Titles:
- Textbook of palliative nursing
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 
- 4th edition.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 1220 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ferrell, Betty, Coyle, Nessa, and Paice, Judith A.
- Oxford textbooks in palliative medicine
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780199332342 (alk. paper) and 0199332347 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34815753