A practical guide to dermoscopy [electronic resource] / Orit Markowitz, MD, FAAD, Director of Pigmented Lesions and Skin Cancer, Associate Professor of Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York, Director of Pigmented Lesions Clinic, Brooklyn VA, Brooklyn, New York, Adjunct Professor, Dermatology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, Chief of Dermatology, Queens General Hospital, Jamaica, New York
- Markowitz, Orit
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 279 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Patterns -- Equipment -- Color-wheel intro -- Flat, pink-clear, red -- Elevated, pink-clear, Red -- Flat, pink-clear, multicolored -- Elevated, pink-clear, multicolored -- Flat, pale brown, brown -- Elevated, pale brown, brown -- Flat, pale brown, multicolored -- Elevated, pale brown, multicolored -- Flat, brown-black, brown -- Elevated, brown-black, brown -- Flat, brown-black, multicolored -- Elevated, brown-black, multicolored -- Elevated, pink-clear, yellow -- Flat/elevated, purple, multicolored -- Flat/elevated, red, red -- When do I not use dermoscopy?
- 9781451192636 and 1451192630
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 34816605