Successful diversity management initiatives [electronic resource] : a blueprint for planning and implementation / Patricia Arredondo
- Arredondo, Patricia
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 228 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The domain of diversity management -- Preparing for an initiative -- Recognize the motivating factors -- Creating vision and mission statements -- Building knowledge by assessing needs -- Articulating goals and strategies -- Implementing diversity-related strategies -- The role of education and training -- Evaluating progress and change -- Identifying enablers and pitfalls for diversity initiatives -- Modifying strategic plans -- Recognizing and rewarding progress -- Developmental stages of a diversity management process --The future of diversity management.
- 0803972903 (cloth : acid-free paper)
0803972911 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 226-227).
View MARC record | catkey: 34819862