Violence in the Contemporary World: An Interdisciplinary Approach [electronic resource] / Paromita Chakrabarti, Natália De'Carli, Joana Patrício
- Chakrabarti, Paromita
- Leiden, Boston : BRILL, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- De'Carli, Natália and Patrício, Joana
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Preliminary Material / Paromita Chakrabarti , Natália De'Carli and Joana Patrício -- Violence in Pre-Marital Relationships in Iran / Ladan Rahbari -- Distinguishing Profiles of Adolescent Dating Violence: Perpetration and Victimization / Alison Paradis , Martine Hébert , Francine Lavoie , Martin Blais , Nataliya Dragieva and Catherine Moreau -- Intimate Partner Violence against Women: Victimization and Leaving Processes / Joana Patrício -- Afghanistan's Bacha Baazi Practice and the Normalization of Sexual Violence against Boys / Athena Elton -- A Proposed Model for Measuring Determinants of Spirituality towards Domestic Violence: An Empirical Evaluation / Suzila Ismail , Robyn E. Holliday and Vincent Egan -- Casualties of War: An Analysis of the Increase Violence in Puerto Rico and Its Relation to the Drug Business / Alexis Rodríguez-Ramos -- The Account of Urban Violence: Numbers, Statements and Omissions in a Marginalized Brazilian Community / Natália De'Carli and Mariano Pérez Humanes -- Violence and Youth in the Occupied Palestinian Territories: Gaza Strip Case Study (2000-2012) / Ibrahim Natil -- Women's Bodies, Men's War: The Political Economy of Military Rape and Gender Violence / Paromita Chakrabarti -- 'Remaining Men Together': A Critique of Modern Experience in Palahniuk's Fight Club / Mahinur Akşehir -- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas: Not Violent Enough? / Noora Shamsi Bahar -- Two Concepts of Violence in Hardt and Negri's Empire Trilogy / Boris DeWiel -- Songs of Pain: Female Active Survivors in Claudia Llosa's The Milk of Sorrow / Rebeca Maseda -- Film Form as Violent Expression: Visual Art and Formal Manipulation / Thomas Joseph Watson -- War Crimes, Character, and Responsibility / Jessica Wolfendale and Matthew Talbert -- Do Elections Trigger Violence? Explaining Election Related Violence in Africa: A Comparative Study of Kenya, Tanzania and Cameroon / Tambe Ojie -- Corporate Violence / Kathleen O'Donnell.
- 9781848883123 (electronic book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34821559