The Cambridge handbook of creativity / edited by James C. Kaufman, Robert J. Sternberg
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2019.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 761 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Additional Creators:
- Kaufman, James C. and Sternberg, Robert J.
- This second edition of the renowned Cambridge Handbook of Creativity expands on the first edition with over two thirds new material reaching across psychology, business, entrepreneurship, education, and neuroscience. It introduces creativity scholarship by summarising its history, major theories and assessments, how creativity develops across the lifespan, and suggestions for improving creativity. It also illustrates cutting-edge work on genetics and the neuroscience of creativity, alongside creativity's potential for both benevolence and malevolence. The chapters cover the related areas of imagination, genius, play, and aesthetics and tackle questions about how cultural differences, one's physical environment, mood, and self-belief can impact creativity. The book then examines the impacts on creativity of behaviour by teachers, managers, and leaders in particular.
- 9781316979839 (ebook)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 16 Apr 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 34828958