Advances in economics and econometrics : Eleventh World Congress. Volume II / edited by Bo Honoré [and three others].
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 367 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Additional Creators:
- Honoré, Bo E. (Bo Ernø), 1960-
- This is the second of two volumes containing papers and commentaries presented at the Eleventh World Congress of the Econometric Society, held in Montreal, Canada in August 2015. These papers provide state-of-the-art guides to the most important recent research in economics. The book includes surveys and interpretations of key developments in economics and econometrics, and discussion of future directions for a wide variety of topics, covering both theory and application. These volumes provide a unique, accessible survey of progress on the discipline, written by leading specialists in their fields. The second volume addresses topics such as big data, macroeconomics, financial markets, and partially identified models.
- 9781108227223 (ebook)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 10 Nov 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 34829912