Novikov conjectures, index theorems, and rigidity : Oberwolfach, 1993. Volume 2 / edited by Steven C. Ferry, Andrew Ranicki, Jonathan M. Rosenberg
- Additional Titles:
- Novikov Conjectures, Index Theorems, & Rigidity
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 364 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Additional Creators:
- Ferry, Steven C., Ranicki, Andrew, 1948-, and Rosenberg, Jonathan M. (Jonathan Micah), 1951-
- The Novikov Conjecture is the single most important unsolved problem in the topology of high-dimensional non-simply connected manifolds. These two volumes are the outgrowth of a conference held at the Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach (Germany) in September, 1993, on the subject of `Novikov Conjectures, Index Theorems and Rigidity'. They are intended to give a snapshot of the status of work on the Novikov Conjecture and related topics from many points of view: geometric topology, homotopy theory, algebra, geometry, analysis.
- 9780511629365 (ebook)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 34839048