Comprehensive psychiatry review / William Weiqi Wang
- Wang, William Weiqi, 1962-
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 468 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- The accreditation process for psychiatry in the United States is considered one of the most difficult among all medical specialties. Although many board review books in psychiatry exist, this is the first fact-based resource that can be used for both written and oral review. Dr William Weiqi Wang has developed a concise, outline-oriented format supplemented with case studies to prepare residents for the oral and written psychiatry boards. Each chapter can stand alone and is presented in 'bite-size' clusters to facilitate easy absorption of the material. A section at the end of the book includes 150 board-review-style questions and answers drawn from previous tests. This book is a necessity for any student who plans to score aggressively on the ABPN, PRITE, and even the USMLE for medical students who want to pursue a career in psychiatry.
- 9780511605406 (ebook) and 9780521106450 (paperback)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 34840044