Entertainment industry economics : a guide for financial analysis / Harold L. Vogel
- Vogel, Harold L., 1946-
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2014.
- 9th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 690 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- The entertainment and media industries, already important sectors of the US economy, continue to grow rapidly in other countries around the world. This ninth edition of Entertainment Industry Economics continues to be the definitive source on the economics of film, music, television, advertising, broadcasting, cable, casino and online wagering, publishing, performing arts and culture, toys and games, sports, and theme parks. It synthesizes a vast amount of data to provide a clear, comprehensive, and up-to-date reference guide on the economics, financing, accounting, production, and marketing of entertainment in the United States and overseas. Completely updated, it includes new sections on price effects, art markets, and Asian gaming. Financial analysts and investors, economists, industry executives, accountants, lawyers, regulators and legislators, and journalists, as well as students preparing to join these professionals, will benefit from this invaluable guide on how the entertainment and media industries operate.
- 9781139871679 (ebook), 9781107075290 (hardback), and 9781107427990 (paperback)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 34840146