Statics and dynamics with background mathematics / A.P. Roberts
- Roberts, A. P.
- Additional Titles:
- Statics & Dynamics with Background Mathematics
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 369 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- This book uniquely covers both Statics and Dynamics together with a section on background mathematics, providing the student with everything needed to complete typical first year undergraduate courses in these areas. Students often find Statics and Dynamics difficult subjects, since the skills needed to visualize problems and handle the mathematics can be tricky to master. Roberts' friendly approach makes life easier for both student and tutor, tackling concepts from first principles with many examples, exercises and helpful diagrams. The inclusion of a revision section on introductory mathematics is a huge bonus, allowing students to catch up on the pre-requisite mathematics needed to work through both courses.
- 9780511815812 (ebook)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 34841145