ECGs made easy / Barbara Aehlert, MSEd, BSPA, RN.
- Aehlert, Barbara
- St. Louis, Missouri : Elsevier, 
- Sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- x, 326 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Anatomy and physiology -- Basic electrophysiology -- Sinus mechanisms -- Atrial rhythms -- Junctional rhythms -- Ventricular rhythms -- Atrioventricular blocks -- Pacemaker rhythms -- Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG -- Post-test.
- "Understanding ECGs has never been easier than with ECGs Made Easy, 6th Edition. In compliance with the American Heart Association's 2015 ECC resuscitation guidelines, Barbara Aehlert's new edition offers clear explanations, a conversational tone, and a wealth of practice exercises to help students and professionals from a variety of medical fields learn how to accurately recognize and interpret basic dysrhythmias. Each heart rhythm covered in the book includes a sample ECG rhythm strip and a discussion of possible patient symptoms and general treatment guidelines. Other user-friendly features include: ECG Pearls with insights based on real-world experience, Drug Pearls highlighting the medications used to treat dysrhythmias, Clinical Correlation call-outs, Lead In applications, Stop & Review questions, a comprehensive post-test with answers, and more."--Publisher.
- 9780323401302 (paperback alkaline paper)
0323401309 (paperback alkaline paper)
- Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34853137