Investing for the future / Larry Burkett
- Burkett, Larry
- Wheaton, Ill. : Victor Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 260 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- The economy -- Three important principles -- Why invest? -- Risk and return -- The investment hall of horrors -- The best investments -- Strategy for investing -- Critical factors -- Where to go for advice -- Following Solomon's advice -- The financial seasons of life : ages 20 to 40 -- The financial seasons of life : ages 40 to 60 -- The financial seasons of life : age 60 and up -- Evaluatin investments : the five-tier system -- Evaluating cash investments -- Evaluating bond investments -- Evaluating stocks and stock funds -- Investing in real estate -- Evaluating collectibles and precious metals -- Evaluating insurance -- Social security and estate planning.
- Your guide to understanding the economy, minimizing risks, maximizing assets, strategizing as you go, becoming debt-free by retirement.
- Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 258-259).
View MARC record | catkey: 34854494