Study of hydrogen fuel cell technology for rail propulsion and review of relevant industry standards
- Ehrhart, Brian D.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research, Development and Technology, June 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 52 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Research, Development and Technology and Sandia National Laboratories
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- TD 3.15:21/20/FINAL
- "Final Report, June 2021."
"Authors: Brian D. Ehrhart, Leonard E. Klebanoff, Jamal A. Mohmand, Cheri Markt"--Report documentation page.
"Performing organization: Sandia National Laboratories"--Report documentation page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 42-43).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical report; September 2018 to March 2021.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Railroad Policy and Development, Office of Research, Development and Technology 693JJ618N000058
View MARC record | catkey: 34855099