Reciprocity, Evolution, and Decision Games in Network and Data Science / Yan Chen, Chih-Yu Wang, Chunxiao Jiang, K.J. Ray Liu
- Chen, Yan
- Additional Titles:
- Reciprocity, Evolution, & Decision Games in Network & Data Science
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (472 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Additional Creators:
- Wang, Chih-Yu, 1984-, Jiang, Chunxiao, 1987-, and Liu, K. J. Ray, 1961-
- Learn how to analyse and manage evolutionary and sequential user behaviours in modern networks, and how to optimize network performance by using indirect reciprocity, evolutionary games, and sequential decision making. Understand the latest theory without the need to go through the details of traditional game theory. With practical management tools to regulate user behaviour, and simulations and experiments with real data sets, this is an ideal tool for graduate students and researchers working in networking, communications, and signal processing.
- 9781108859783 (ebook) and 9781108494748 (hardback)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 21 Jul 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 34861761