Chevalier conservation system [electronic resource] / lecture by Benjamin Heyman ; introduced by Marlene Eidelheit
- Heyman, Benjamin
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (46 min., 54 sec.) : digital, FLV file, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Eidelheit, Marlene and Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Benjamin Heyman, Scientific and Technical Supervisor of Chevalier Conservation in Paris, France offers a lecture on the tapestry conservation techniques used at Chevalier Conservation. Hayman is introduced by Marlene Eidelheit, Director and Head conservator of the Textile Conservation Laboratory of the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, New York who begins by speaking of her own laboratory's tapestry conservation techniques.
- Related Titles:
- Redemption : tapestry preservation past and present
- Title from title frames.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Lecture given Dec. 6, 2009 as part of the two-day symposium, "Redemption: tapestry preservation past and present" held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Flash player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 34868256