Eight children and two adults die in rural house fire, Remer, Minnesota (January 1, 1989) [electronic resource] / investigated by Daniel J. Carpenter, Jr.
- Carpenter, Daniel J.
- [Emmitsburg, Md.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Fire Administration, National Fire Data Center, [1989?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- FEM 1.115:028
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 14, 2006).
"This is report 028 of the Major Fires Investigation Project conducted by TriData Corporation under contract EMW-88-C-C-2849 to the United States Fire Administration, Federal Emergency Management Agency."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USFA web site. Address as of 9/14/06: http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/tr-028.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3500790