Architectural character [electronic resource] : identifying the visual aspects of historic buildings as an aid to preserving their character / Lee H. Nelson
- Nelson, Lee H.
- Additional Titles:
- Identifying the visual aspects of historic buildings as an aid to preserving their character
- Washington, D.C. : Technical Preservation Services, National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text : HTML file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service. Technical Preservation Services Branch
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.84/4:17
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 20, 2006).
"The web versions of the Preservation Briefs differ somewhat from the printed versions. Many illustrations are new, captions are simplified, illustrations are typically in color rather than black and white, and some complex charts have been omitted."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the National Park Service web site. Address as of 9/20/06: http://www.cr.nps.gov/hps/tps/briefs/brief17.htm; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3500956