Major ship fire extinguished by CO₂, Seattle, Washington [electronic resource] / investigated by Philip Schaenman
- Schaenman, Philip S.
- [Emmitsburg, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, U.S. Fire Administration, National Fire Data Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 90 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- TriData Corporation and National Fire Data Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- FEM 1.115:058
- Title from title screen (viewed Sep. 26, 2006).
"This is Report 058 of the Major Fires Investigation Project conducted by TriData Corporation under contract EMW-90-C-3338 to the United States Fire Administration, Federal Emergency Management Agency."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USFA web site. Address as of 9/26/06: http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/tr-120.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3501065