Joining together, standing apart : national identities after NAFTA / edited by Dorinda G. Dallmeyer
- The Hague ; Boston : Kluwer Law International, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 155 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dallmeyer, Dorinda G.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- NAFTA law and policy series ; v. 4
- NAFTA and economic integration : three perspectives / by Louis L. Ortmayer -- Mexico : open economy, closed options / by Alejandro Nadal -- Mexico : from euphoria to sacrifice / by Léon Bendesky -- NAFTA, Quebec, and the boundaries of cultural sovereignty : the challenge of identity in the era of globalization / by Daniel Salée -- Cultural identity in the United States : will NAFTA change America? / by Jill Norgren and Serena Nanda -- Government by trade agreement / by David A. Wirth -- NAFTA revisited / by Dorinda G. Dallmeyer.
- 9041104836 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3502729