The Stanwick Fortifications, North Riding of Yorkshire
- Wheeler, Sir, Mortimer
- London Society of Antiquaries of London 1954
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (106 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is an account of the excavations of the Stanwick fortifications in North Yorkshire, England, undertaken in 1951-2. Included are descriptions of human remains and artefacts such as pottery, weaponry and metalwork, together with an account of the methodology used to unearth these.
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- All rights reserved http://oapen.org/content/about-rights
View MARC record | catkey: 35142857