Challenges to safely reopening K-12 schools : hearing before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, August 6, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 38 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.OV 2:116-112
Serial no. 116-112 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform)
- Students—Health and hygiene—United States
- Students—United States—Social conditions
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Prevention—Needs assessment—United States
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020-—Social aspects—United States
- Distance education—United States
- Teachers—Health and hygiene—United States
- Personal protective equipment—United States
- "Serial no. 116-112."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: The Honorable Arne Duncan, Managing Partner, Emerson Collective, Former Secretary of Education (2009-2015); Dr. Caitlin Rivers, Senior Scholar, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Health and Engineering, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health; Robert W. Runcie, Superintendent, Broward County Public Schools; Angela Skillings, Teacher, Hayden Winkelman Unified School District; Dan Lips, Fellow, Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity.
View MARC record | catkey: 35144313