Data for decision-making: responsible management of data during COVID-19 and beyond : hearing before the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, September 23, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- ). Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight
- Additional Titles:
- Data for decision making and Responsible management of data during COVID-19 and beyond
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 77 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:116-82
Serial no. 116-82 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- ))
- "Serial no. 116-82."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Dr. Lisa M. Lee, Ph,D., Associate Vice President for Research and Innovation, Virginia Tech; Dr. Lisa L. Maragakis, MD, MPH, Senior Director of Infection Prevention, Johns Hopkins Health System; Mr. Avik Roy, President, Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity; Ms. Janet Hamilton, MPH, Executive Director, Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists.
View MARC record | catkey: 35144389