Empowering women and girls and promoting international security : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, July 23, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Subcommittee on National Security
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 25 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.OV 2:116-106
Serial no. 116-106 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform)
- "Serial no. 116-106."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: The Honorable Kelley Currie, Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women's Issues, Department of State; The Honorable Michelle Bekkering, Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Economic Growth, Education and Environment, U.S. Agency for International Development; Stephanie Hammond, Acting Deputy Assistant of Defense for Stability and Humanitarian Affairs, Department of Defense; Cameron Quinn, Officer for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, Department of Homeland Security.
View MARC record | catkey: 35144543