The impacts of strategic litigation on equal access to quality education in Brazil / Open Society Justice Initiative
- New York, New York : Open Society Foundations, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Skelton, Ann, Open Society Justice Initiative, and Open Society Foundations
- "New Delhi, 16 September 2015."
"On 16 September, leading experts met in New Delhi, India, to discuss the challenges and impacts of strategic litigation on the right to quality basic education. The objective was to enrich a study co-sponsored by the Open Society Justice Initiative and the Open Society Foundation's Education Support Program, comparing experiences in Brazil, India and South Africa. The research is led by Professor Ann Skelton, the head of the Centre for Child Law the University of Pretoria and UN Chair: Education Law in Africa."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35145595