The reauthorization of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session on examining the structure and operation of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program reauthorization (TRIP), and exploring the impacts of the legislative changes included in the 2015 TRIP reauthorization and developments in the terrorism risk insurance market, June 18, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 154 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.116-121
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Tarique Nageer, Terrorism Placement and Advisory Leader, Marsh; Howard Kunreuther, Ph.D., Professor of Decision Sciences and Public Policy and Co-Director of the Wharton Risk Management and Decision Processes Center, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania; Baird Webel, Specialist in Financial Economics, Congressional Research Service.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-06-18.
View MARC record | catkey: 35146170