Chairman's housing reform outline. Part 1, March 26, 2019 : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, on discussing the feasibility of the Chairman's housing reform outline, assessing the appropriate level and structure of taxpayer protections outlined
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 204 pages) : illustrations, maps
- S. hrg. ; 116-91 and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses (pt. 1): Sue Ansel, President and Chief Executive Officer, Gables Residential, on behalf of the National Multifamily Housing Council and the National Apartment Association; Edward J. DeMarco, President, Housing Policy Council; Greg Ugalde, Chairman of the Board, National Association of Home Builders; Mark M. Zandi, Ph.D., Chief Economist, Moody's Analytics; Hilary O. Shelton, Director, Washington Bureau, and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy, NAACP; Adam J. Levitin, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center.
View MARC record | catkey: 35146435