Campaign finance law : a legal research guide / by Carol A. Fichtelman
- Fichtelman, Carol A.
- Getzville, New York : William S. Hein & Co., 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 61 pages).
- Primary resources: Federal statutes; Federal regulations; Federal agencies; Federal case law; State laws/regulations; State agencies/commissions -- Secondary resources: American law reports; Legal encyclopedias; Wikipedia; Congressional Research Service; Organizations, blogs, and websites; Legal publications, law journals & books; Law school and library databases; Westlaw; Handbooks, guides & compliance reports.
- A legal research guide on the important topic of campaign finance law (as distinguished from election law). It provides primary sources--including federal and state statutes as well as federal and state regulations--and secondary sources on the fundamentals regarding campaign finance requirements, violations, limitations and contributions, among other issues. The guide is easy to read and use, and provides an invaluable tool and resource for lawyers, campaign workers, election officials, and the general public interested in the topic.--Publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35146463