Mission readiness: VA's emergency response and cache program : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Health
- Additional Titles:
- VA's emergency response and cache program and Veterans' Affairs emergency response and cache program
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 32 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.V 64/3:116-19
Serial no. 116-19 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs)
- "Serial no. 116-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Lewis Ratchford, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Office of Emergency Management and Resilience, Office of Operations, Security, and PreparednessU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; Accompanied by: Dr. Paul Kim, Director, Office of Emergency Management, Veterans Health Administration Dr. Larry Mole, Chief Consultant, Population Health Services, Office of Public Health, Veterans Health Administration Dr. Steve Steinwandt, Director, Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy, Veterans Health Administration Mr. Larry Reinkemeyer, Assistant Inspector General for Audits and EvaluationsOffice of Inspector General, Department of Veterans Affairs.
View MARC record | catkey: 35146744