By the Honourable His Majesty's Council, for the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England. A proclamation : Whereas the General Assembly have passed an act to prohibit the departure of all ships and vessels ... until the twentieth day of May instant ... Given at the Council-chamber in Boston the ninth day of May 1757 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Council
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamation (1757 May 9)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to the Honourable His Majesty's Council, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- May 9, 1757 Proclamation by the Massachusetts Bay Council extending the embargo on the departure of ships (excepting vessels bound to Nova Scotia) until May 20th.
- Extending the term of the embargo to May 20th.
Signed: By order of His Majesty's Council, James Minot [and fourteen others] Tho. Clarke, dep. secr.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol B1878
Shipton & Mooney 40898
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1088
View MARC record | catkey: 35148321