Slavery : 1. In the Spanish colonies, 2. The Republic of Mexico and, 3. The State of Coahuila & Texas, from 1790 to 1831
- Additional Titles:
- Slavery in the Spanish colonies, Slavery in the Republic of Mexico, and Slavery in the State of Coahuila and Texas
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1810-1831]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 parts)
- Additional Creators:
- Language Note:
- Text in Spanish. Table of contents in English.
- part 1. Real cédula de Su Magestad sobre la educación, trato y ocupaciones de los esclavos, en todos sus dominios de Indias, e islas Filipinas, baxo las reglas que se expresan. México : Reimprfsa por D. Felipe Ontiveros, año de MDCCCX -- part 2. An Act of the General Congress of Mexico prohibiting the Traf[f]ic in Slaves. Passed on the 13 July 1824. Promulgated in the State of Coahuila & Texas at Saltillo, 26th July 1824 --- part 3. Slavery in the State of Coahuila & Texas. Laws, resolutions, and decrees of the Legislative and Executive Branch[es] of the General and State goverments relative to slavery in Texas from 1826 to 1831.
- Pagination of the Cédula: pages 7, 8, 9 numbered 6, 7, 6.
Principally in manuscript with two printed documents.
View MARC record | catkey: 35149010