What inclusive instructors do : principles and practices for excellence in college teaching / Tracie Marcella Addy, Derek Dube, Khadijah A. Mitchell, and Mallory SoRelle
- Addy, Tracie Marcella
- Sterling, Virgina : Stylus Publishing, LLC, 2021.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 216 pages)
- "This book uniquely offers the distilled wisdom of scores of instructors across ranks, disciplines and institution types, whose contributions are organized into a thematic framework that progressively introduces the reader to the key dispositions, principles and practices for creating the inclusive classroom environments (in person and online) that will help their students succeed"--
- 9781642671957 electronic book
1642671959 electronic book
9781642671940 electronic book
1642671940 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Textbook and Educational Resource Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 35149240