Estimating benefits of inspection/maintenance programs for evaporative control systems : M6. IM.003 / Megan Beardsley
- Beardsley, Megan
- [Washington, D.C.] : Assessment and Standards Division, Office of Transportation and Air Quality, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, October 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (64 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Transportation and Air Quality. Assessment and Standards Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Motor vehicles—United States—Pollution control devices
- Automobiles—United States—Pollution control devices
- Automobiles—Motors—Exhaust gas—United States—Computer programs
- Air quality—Standards—United States
- Air quality—Standards
- Automobiles—Motors—Exhaust gas
- Automobiles—Pollution control devices
- Motor vehicles—Pollution control devices
- United States
- "EPA420-R-01-053.", "October 2001.", and Supersedes EPA 420-P-99-031.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical report.
View MARC record | catkey: 35149537