Growing jobs through infrastructure investment : hearing before the Subcommittee on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Workforce Development of the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, hearing held May 6, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Workforce Development
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 66 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-117hhrg44448. and "Small Business Committee document number 117-011."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Michael Tamasi, President and CEO, AccuRounds, Avon, MA; Dr. Annette Parker, President, South Central College, Mankato, MN; Mr. Eddie Bustamante, Political Director, Laborers' International Union of North America Local 720, Denver, CO, testifying on behalf of Construction Craft Laborers in Colorado; Mr. Gus Bruner, President and Project Executive, Caliagua, Inc., Anaheim, CA, testifying on behalf of Associated General Contractors of America.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-05-06.
View MARC record | catkey: 35150302