The social criterion, or, How to judge of proposed social reforms : a paper read before the Edinburgh Charity Organisation Society, November 15, 1907, 1907 / by Bernard Bosanquet, M.A., LL.D.
- Bosanquet, Bernard, 1848-1923
- Edinburgh : William Blackwood and Sons, MCMVII.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- City of Edinburgh Charity Organisation Society and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Poverty, philanthropy & social conditions in Victorian Britain
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: [F.W.A.] 108.
"Collection: Family Welfare Association Library"--Home page.
"Additional Information: Please note: Some of the metadata for this document has been taken from the Senate House Library catalogue"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by Senate House Library, UK and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Senate House Library, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Images reproduced courtesy of Senate House Library, University of London.
View MARC record | catkey: 35152289