Report by the Chief Labour Correspondent of the Board of Trade on trade unions in 1899 with comparative statistics for 1892-1898 : presented to Parliament by command of Her Majesty, 1900 / J. Burnett
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Board of Trade. Labour Department
- London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (lxxvi, 316 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Burnett, John, 1842-1914 and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: [F.W.A.] 3F.14.
"Collection: Family Welfare Association Library"--Home page.
"Additional Information: Please note: Some of the metadata for this document has been taken from the Senate House Library catalogue"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by Senate House Library, UK and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Senate House Library, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Images reproduced courtesy of Senate House Library, University of London.
View MARC record | catkey: 35152333