Report on rules of voluntary conciliation and arbitration boards and joint committees : presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Majesty, 1907 / A. Wilson Fox
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Board of Trade. Labour Department
- London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxv, 298 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Poverty, philanthropy & social conditions in Victorian Britain
- Audience Notes:
- At head of title: Board of Trade (Labour Department)., AMDigital Reference: [F.W.A.] 3G.21., "Collection: Family Welfare Association Library"--Home page., and "Additional Information: Please note: Some of the metadata for this document has been taken from the Senate House Library catalogue"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by Senate House Library, UK and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Senate House Library, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Images reproduced courtesy of Senate House Library, University of London.
View MARC record | catkey: 35152339