An inquiry into the character of the Contagious Diseases Acts of 1866-1869, 1870 / by Elizabeth Garrett, L.S.A.
- Anderson, Elizabeth Garrett, 1836-1917
- London : Harrison and Sons, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Association for Promoting the Extension of the Contagious Diseases Act, 1866, to the Civil Population of the United Kingdom and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Poverty, philanthropy & social conditions in Victorian Britain
- Related Titles:
- Pall Mall Gazette (London, England)
- Audience Notes:
- At head of title: Association for Promoting the Extension of the Contagious Diseases Act, 1866, to the Civil Population of the United Kingdom.
AMDigital Reference: [F.W.A.] Case A g 5.
"Collection: Family Welfare Association Library"--Home page.
"Additional Information: Please note: Some of the metadata for this document has been taken from the Senate House Library catalogue"--Home page.
Reprinted from the Pall Mall Gazette.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by Senate House Library, UK and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Senate House Library, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Images reproduced courtesy of Senate House Library, University of London.
View MARC record | catkey: 35152352