Vegetable Fiber Composites and their Technological Applications [electronic resource] / edited by Mohammad Jawaid, Anish Khan
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 486 p. 193 illus., 147 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Jawaid, Mohammad, Khan, Anish, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Vegetable fiber cement composite: application and durability -- Properties of basalt fibers laminate composite -- Starch vegetable fibre composite for protection of food products -- Juncus acutus fibers and clay sand composite: elaboration characterization and applications -- Composites strengthened with Guadua fibers: Physical and mechanical residences -- Development of vegetable fiber-mortar composites of improved durability -- Preparation and characterization of poly(lactic acid) plasticized with vegetable oils and strengthened with sisal fibers -- The Utilization of Vegetable Fibers in Cementitious Materials -- Cellulose fiber reinforced cement-primarily based composites -- Guaruman fiber composite any other feasible reinforcement and future -- Vegetable fiber strengthened hybrid composites, chemical treatments, and application regions -- Synthesize and Characterization of Treated Banana Fiber Composites -- Properties of an Amazonian vegetable fiber composite as a capability reinforcing material -- Opportunities With Renewable vegetable Fiber Composites to Reduce Eco-Impact of Nonrenewable materials -- Review on mechanical houses of vegetable fiber composites -- Sustainable use of vegetable fibers and debris in civil construction -- Reinforcement of denture base resin with quick vegetable fiber -- Evaluation of mechanical, bodily and thermal performance of cement-based totally tiles strengthened with vegetable fibers. .
- This book explores vegetable fiber composite as an eco-friendly, biodegradable, and sustainable material that has many potential industrial applications. The use of vegetable fiber composite supports the sustainable development goals (SDGs) to utilize more sustainable and greener composite materials, which are also easy to handle and locally easily available with economical production costs. This book presents various types of vegetable fiber composite and its processing methods and treatments to obtain desirable properties for certain applications. The book caters to researchers and students who are working in the field of bio-composites and green materials.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 35155784