Creativity and Learning [electronic resource] : Contexts, Processes and Support / edited by Soila Lemmetty, Kaija Collin, Vlad Petre Glăveanu, Panu Forsman
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXVIII, 280 p. 21 illus., 14 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lemmetty, Soila, Collin, Kaija, Glăveanu, Vlad Petre, Forsman, Panu, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. Introduction: Creativity and learning as sociocultural and intertwined phenomena -- Chapter 2. Uncertainty: A Necessary Condition for Creative Learning -- Chapter 3. Time to Think: Lessons about Purpose and Agency from Case Studies -- Chapter 4. Developing Intelligence and Creativity in Education: Insights from the Space-Time Continuum -- Chapter 5. Cultivating Creativity in Computing Education: A Missed Opportunity? -- Chapter 6. . Multiple creativities put to work for creative ecologies in teacher professional learning: A vision and practice of everyday creativity -- Chapter 7. Distributed Creativity and Expansive Learning in a Teacher Training School's Change Laboratory -- Chapter 8. Virtual enterprise simulation game as an environment for collaborative creativity and learning -- Chapter 9. Mind the gap: Creative knowledge processes within interdisciplinary groups in organizations and higher education -- Chapter 10. Remaking and transforming cultural practices: Exploring the co-occurrence of work, learning and innovation -- Chapter 11. Supporting Creativity and Learning at Work: Practices and Structures from Growth Companies. .
- This book focuses on the relations and connections between creativity and learning in different contexts. By shifting the focus from individual psychology to a sociocultural framework, it explores the multidimensional nature of the processes under study, resulting in a 'bigger picture' of creativity and learning and their interdependence. The book examines the sociocultural definitions of creativity and learning in the contexts of children's education and adult education, as well as workplaces and organisations. It offers insights concerning the frameworks and practices developed to enhance creativity and learning in different applied contexts. This collection brings together experts from across the globe and combines theoretical understandings, recent empirical findings and practical tools to be used by researchers, students and teaching staff, as well as practitioners, educators and managers. The book is a comprehensive, research-based volume on creativity and learning and their dynamic interconnection in various spheres of our life. Soila Lemmetty is a researcher at the Department of Education of the University of Jyväskylä, and a research coordinator at the Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Finland. Kaija Collin is an associate Professor at the Department of Education of the University of Jyväskylä, Finland Vlad Glăveanu is an associate Professor and Head of the Department of Psychology and Counselling at Webster University Geneva, Associate Professor II at University of Bergen, Norway, and Director of the Webster Center for Creativity and Innovation (WCCI). Panu Forsman is a university teacher at the Faculty of Education and Psychology of the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 35156049