Document Analysis and Recognition - ICDAR 2021 Workshops [electronic resource] : Lausanne, Switzerland, September 5-10, 2021, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Elisa H. Barney Smith, Umapada Pal
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 485 p. 283 illus., 203 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Barney Smith, Elisa H., Pal, Umapada, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Graphics Recognition (GREC) -- ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Camera-Based Document Analysis and Recognition (CBDAR) -- ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Arabic and Derived Script Analysis and Recognition (ASAR 2021) -- ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Computational Document Forensics (IWCDF).
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the international workshops co-located with the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, ICDAR 2021, held in Lausanne, Switzerland, in September 2021. The total of 59 full and 12 short papers presented in this book were carefully selected from 96 contributions and divided into two volumes. Part I contains 29 full and 4 short papers that stem from the following meetings: ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Graphics Recognition (GREC); ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Camera-Based Document Analysis and Recognition (CBDAR); ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Arabic and Derived Script Analysis and Recognition (ASAR 2021); ICDAR 2021 Workshop on Computational Document Forensics (IWCDF). The main topics of the contributions are document processing; physical and logical layout analysis; text and symbol recognition; handwriting recognition; signature verification and document forensics, and others.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 35156117