A Christian directory: or, a summ of practical theology, and cases of conscience. Directing Christians, how to use their knowledge and faith; how to improve all helps and means, and to perform all duties; how to overcome temptations, and to escape or mortifie every sin. In four parts. I. Christian ethicks (or private duties.) II. Christian oeconomicks (or family duties.) III. Christian ecclesiasticks (or church duties.) IV. Christian politicks (or duties to your rules and neighbours.) / Richard Baxter
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- London : Thomas Parkhurst, Jonathan Robinson, and John Lawrence, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 882 pages
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Title from title page. This document is drawn from: The practical works of the late reverend and pious Mr. Richard Baxter. [London: 1707].
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Creation of electronic version: Apex ePublishing Data Services. Creation of digital images: Oxford University Libraries Imaging Service. Conversion to TEI.2-conformant markup: Apex ePublishing Data Services. Additional tagging: Alexander Street Press.
- Methodology Note:
- Verification made against digital images of the printed text. Tagged to TEI in Libraries Level 4.
View MARC record | catkey: 35157830