A1412's response to 1989 Spring directive part 2 : Manuscript Response 1989
- Additional Titles:
- 1989 Spring part 2: Food news : Food news
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Food and health; Food scares; Travel and food safety measures; Food; Salmonella and listeria scares; Food and the environment
- Other Subject(s):
- public events; politics; news; food; Europe
- agriculture; buying; chicken; chickens; Common Market; Conservative party; Conservatives; diet; eating; eating habits; Edwina Currie; EEC; egg; eggs; European Economic Community; European Union; farmers; farming; food hygiene; food poisoning; food production; food safety; food scare; food shopping; frenzy; government; Kenneth Clarke; kitchen; listeria; Margaret Thatcher; media; panic; politicians; purchasing; salmonella; shopping; supermarket; Tories; Tory
- AMDigital Reference:SxMOA2/1/28/2/1/8.
This directive is one part of a two-part directive. Click on part 1 in the 'View other part(s) of this directive' field to read it.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: A1412's response to 1989 Spring directive part 2, 1989.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Sussex Special Collections
- Copyright Note:
- Mass Observation Archive Trustees
View MARC record | catkey: 35168295