L1446's response to 1987 Spring directive part 2 : Manuscript Response 1987
- Additional Titles:
- 1987 Spring part 2: The AIDS campaign : AIDS campaign
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- AIDS information campaign; Responses to press's AIDS campaign
- Other Subject(s):
- religion; morality; homosexuality; drugs; disease; AIDS; advertising; health
- behaviour; boyfriend; children; church; concern; death; 'Don't Die of Ignorance'; fear; friend; friends; friendship; gay; gay people; government; HIV; homosexual; homosexuals; joke; jokes; leaflet; leaflets; lesbian; Margaret Thatcher; newspaper; newspapers; Norman Fowler; politics; public health; sex; television; transmission; TV; virus
- AMDigital Reference:SxMOA2/1/21/2/1/329.
This directive is one part of a two-part directive. Click on part 1 in the 'View other part(s) of this directive' field to read it.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: L1446's response to 1987 Spring directive part 2, 1987.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Sussex Special Collections
- Copyright Note:
- Mass Observation Archive Trustees
View MARC record | catkey: 35177471