Beyond spectre [electronic resource] : confronting new technical and policy challenges : proceedings of a workshop / Anne Johnson and Lynette I. Millett, rapporteurs ; The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine
- Corporate Author:
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Confronting new technical and policy challenges, proceedings of a workshop
- Washington, DC : The National Academies Press, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 70 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Anne (Cybersecurity and communications consultant) and Millett, Lynette I.
- Forum on Cyber Resilience workshop series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Hardware and software engineering assumptions at risk / Ernie Brickell, Independent Security Researcher, Galen Hunt, Microsoft Research, Andrew Myers, Cornell University -- Implications for cloud services and isolation / Brandon Baker, Google, Mark Ryland, Amazon Web Services, International implications, national security, and vulnerability disclosure / Ari Schwartz, Center for Cybersecurity Policy and Law, Venable LLP, Katie Moussouris, Luta Security, Audrey L. Plonk, Intel Corporation, Paul Waller, U.K. National Cyber Security Centre.
- 9780309491464 (pbk) and 0309491460 (pbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35191628